Gettin' 2 kno U: Meme of 4
To all my fabtabulous readers who have emailed, I apologize that I've not been posting in the past little while. This happens sometimes when actual (non digital) life cuts into blogtime. But I'm still here, and...
Well whaddaya know! I been tagged by Liz from Good Stuff for the famous Meme of Four. And though I blog anonymously (mysterious, non?) I will answer the call without blowing my awesome disguise.
4 jobs you have had:
• Lifeguard at local pool
• Food Server
• Salesperson at bike store and surf store
• MYSTERY JOB! (I blog anonymously, so don't want to say what I do as a "career". But someday I will come out!)
4 movies you could watch over and over:
• River's Edge - starring Keanu Reeves and Ione Skye at their best as young actors, also classic Crispin Glover and Dennis Hopper.
• Lord of the Rings - these will never get old. Best trilogy ever made.
• Good Will Hunting - solely because of the acting in scenes between Robin Williams and Matt Damon. Precisely why acting is art.
• Grease - if I need to explain, you wouldn't understand
4 TV shows you love to watch:
• Inside the Actor's Studio - did you see Chapelle? Brilliant.
• NBA - my favorite team is sucking ass, tho
• Project Runway - you either in or you out
• My Name is Earl - some of the best comedic acting and writing out there. I heart Randy Hickey
4 places you have been on vacation:
• southern Spain
• Sydney, Australia
• New York, NY
• St. Thomas, VI
4 websites you visit daily:
• Food Porn Watch
• Huffington Post
4 of your favorite foods*:
• sushi - mmmmm... uni, ikura, and Tokyo-style
• Asian food in general - i figure this covers a whole whack of foods that I love and love to cook
• chocolate - this is not merely a food though
• persimmons, pomelos, mangoes and avocadoes... and arugula. and kabocha. and quinoa.
*disclaimer - this category is pretty much impossible to answer in "four"
4 places you would rather be right now:
4 bloggers you are tagging:
• any ho' who wants this meme. let me know and I will